Beginning Monday June 5. 2017, we will be located at 162 E. Sunbridge Drive Fayetteville, Arkansas 72703 during the reconstruction and expansion of our Futrall building.
Northwest Arkansas Prosthodontist - Dean McNeel, DDS
Ozark Prosthodontics - We Specialize in Taking Care of Your Oral Healthcare Needs
Thank you for visiting our website! At Ozark Prosthodontics, we have dedicated our practice to providing our patients with the finest dentistry. Since 1996, our practice has had internationally-respected technicians, a caring clinical staff, and a reputation for excellence in both patient care and beautiful restorations.
Here are a few treatment areas where our Prosthodontic practice excels:
- Full-Mouth Reconstruction utilizing All-Porcelain Restorations (Crowns, Veneers, Bridges, Dental Implant-Supported Dentures that are Screw-Retained Porcelains or Snap In/Out)
- Restoring children and adults with congenital defects such as Oligodontia, Ectodermal Dysplasia, Dentogenesis Imperfecta
- Restoring severely worn, traumatized, or medically-compromised teeth to their natural function and beauty (Cosmetic Dentistry)
- Computerized Placement of Dental Implants, allowing for superior results of implants and teeth
- Creating Dentures (Conventional & Implant-Supported) and Obturators that fit properly, function well, are made to last, and are aesthetically pleasing
- Non-Surgical Treatment for TMJ Therapy
- Sleep Apnea Appliances for treatment of snoring and Obstructive Sleep Apnea (mild and moderate)
By combining artistry, technology, and science, our team has the precise level of talent and experience to provide solutions for many of your dental needs.
We investigate all dental and medical insurance policies to the benefit of our patients. Often medical insurance will cover dental services needed as a result of Sjogren's Syndrome, congenital anomalies, and many diseases. For example, in Arkansas, ACT 1226 states that health benefits are required to provide for treatment and corrective surgery due to a craniofacial anomaly. A congenital anomaly is described as any congenital malformation of the skull and face, frequently associated with genetically transmitted syndromes. We look forward to assisting you in finding out how your insurance may be able to help you manage your dental healthcare costs.
If your questions are not answered on our website, we invite you to contact us either by phone (479-582-3360) or email so that we may have the opportunity to answer them personally.
We look forward to meeting you and assisting you with your dental healthcare needs!
Dean McNeel, DDS
Dean McNeel, DDS
3394 N. Futrall Drive, Suite 2
Fayetteville, AR 72703
Office Hours are Monday through Friday, 8:30 - 5:00