Northwest Arkansas Prosthodontist - Dean McNeel, DDS
Thank you for coming to our website! At Ozark Prosthodontics, we have dedicated our practice to providing the finest dentistry. Since 1996, our practice has e internationally-respected technicians and a caring clinical staff, our practice has a reputation for excellence in both patient care and beautiful restorations.
Here are a few treatment areas where our Prosthodontic practice excels:
- Full-Mouth Reconstruction utilizing All-Porcelain Restorations (Crowns, Veneers, Bridges, Dental Implant Retained Dentures that are Screw-Retained or Snap In/Out)
- Restoring Children and Adults with Congenital Defects such as Oligodontia, Ectodermal Dysplasia, Dentogenesis Imperfecta
- Restoring Severely Worn, Traumatized, or Medically Compromised Teeth to their Natural Function and Beauty (Cosmetic Dentistry)
- Computerized Placement of Dental Implants, allowing for Superior Results of Implants and Teeth
- Creating Dentures (Conventional & Implant-Supported) that Propertly Fit, Function, Last, and are Aesthetically pleasing
- Non-Surgical Treatment for TMJ Therapy
- Sleep Apnea Appliances for Treatment of Snoring and Obstructive Sleep Apnea (mild and moderate)
By combining artistry, technology and science, our team has the precise level of talent and experience to provide solutions to many of your dental needs.
If your questions are not answered on the website, we invite you to contact us either by phone (479-582-3360) or email so that we may have the opportunity to answer them personally.
I look forward to meeting you!
Dean McNeel, DDS
Dean McNeel, DDS
3394 N. Futrall Drive, Suite 2
Fayetteville, AR 72703
Office Hours are Monday through Friday, 8:30 - 5:00.